Karafka Test gem changelog
- [Feature] Provide support for Minitest (ValentinoRusconi-EH)
- [Enhancement] Support patterns in
- [Maintenance] Ensure that
2.2.0works with consumers for patterns.
- [Maintenance] Replace signing key with a new one (old expired).
- [Enhancement] Make
#used?API always return true.
- [Enhancement] Expand dummy client API with #seek.
- [Enhancement] User
prependfor RSpec (ojab)
- [Enhancement] Add support for client
- [Fix] Make sure that
- [Fix] Fix invalid consumer group assignment for consumers created for non-default consumer group when same topic is being used multiple times.
- [Enhancement] Align with Karafka
- [Enhancement] Depend on WaterDrop
2.6.0directly and not via Karafka to make sure correct version is used.
- [Fix] Use proper WaterDrop
2.6.0buffered client reference.
- [Enhancement] Support WaterDrop stubs with Mocha.
- [Maintenance] Align Karafka expectations to match
- Align metadata builder format with Karafka
- Align with changes in Karafka
- Replace direct
described_classreference for consumer building with
topic.consumerKarafka routing based one. This change will allow for usage of
karafka.consumer_forfrom any specs.
- Inject consumer strategy to the test consumer instance.
- Do not lock Ruby and rely on
- Due to changes in the engine, lock to
- Release version with cert with valid access permissions (#114).
- Replace the
subjectreference with named
- Do not forward sent messages to
consumerunless it's a Karafka consumer.
- Fix for: Test event production without defining a subject (#102)
- Align changes with Karafka
- Fix direct name reference
- Provide multi-consumer group testing support (#92)
- Fail fast if requested topic is present in multiple consumer groups but consumer group is not specified.
- Allow for usage of
Karafka.producerdirectly and make it buffered.
karafka.produceto align naming conventions [breaking change].
- Require non rc version of Karafka.
- No changes. Just non-rc release.
- Require Karafka
- Require Karafka
2.0.0.beta5and fix non-existing coordinator reference
- Provide support for referencing producer from consumer
- Change the API to be more comprehensive
- Update to work with Karafka 2.0
- Support for Ruby 3.1
- Drop support for ruby 2.6
If you are looking for the changelog of
1.4, please go here.